About the Doctor
- Degree in dentistry at the “Free University Berlin”, examination 1992
- President and Member Board of Directors European Society for Ceramic Implantology – ESCI
- Member of the Board of Swiss Society for Anti Aging Medicine and Prevention – SSAAMP
- International educator and author for metal-free implantology and immunology in dentistry, oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Clinical studies on the immunology of titanium implants
- Key aspects: immunology in dentistry, metal-free implantology and dentures, aesthetic dentistry
- Dr. Tartsch organized as President of the European Society for Ceramic Implantology ESCI
the 1st European Congress for Ceramic Implant Dentistry with over 180 participants from 23 countries
- SSO – Swiss Dental Society
- Dental Society of Kanton Zürich, SSO
- SGI – Swiss Society for Implantology
- ESCI – European Society for Ceramic Implantology
- EAO – European Association for Osseointegration
- IAOCI – International Academy of Ceramic Implantology
- ICOI – International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- DEGUZ – German Society for Environmental Dental Medicine
- SSAAMP – Swiss Society for Anti Aging Medicine and Prevention
- SGDMFR – Swiss Society for dentomaxillofazial Radiology
Reversible screwed ZERAMEX® P6 implants in the aesthetic anterior region - Sites # 12 & 22
1- Initial situation
2- OPG (orthopantomogram) initial situation.
3-Zeramex P6 implant, abutment and VICARBO screw.
4- Site # 12 reflected buccal flap.
5- Site # 12 Gradual insertion of P6 4.1 x 12mm
6- Implant # 12 in situ.
7- Implants # 12-22 with healing cover
8- Occlusal view
9- Lateral augmentation with Bio-Oss and Bio-Gide | site # 12
10- Bio-Gide membrane over Bio-Oss graft.
11- Inflammation-free status pre-reentry.
12- Re-entry site # 22 with rolled flap.
13- Gingivaformer in situ - site # 22
14- Impression - open tray technique
15- Impression material with implant analog
16- Master model with crowns
17- Inflammation-free site | Occlusal view
18- Buccal view - Heathly soft tissues with no discoloration
19- Abutment try-in to show the emergence profile
20- Pressed ceramic crowns ready for insertion
21- Crowns screwed in with VICARBO screws.
22- Closure of the palatal screw channels with composite.
23- Buccal view 18 months after insertion
24- Radiograph 18 months after insertion.