This graft is a mixture of mineralized, freeze-dried, cortical and cancellous bone chips. It is provided by DCI Donor Services Tissue Bank, an accredited, not-for-profit, tissue bank. The cortical component provides structural integrity and space-maintaining capability. The cancellous component’s porous architecture promotes osteoconduction and rapid revascularization.
The OsteoGen ® Plug combines bone graft with a collagen plug to yield the easiest and most affordable way to clinically deliver bone graft for socket preservation and ridge maintenance without the use of a membrane.
OsteoGen Plug, 5 per Pack: 10 mm diameter x 20 mm length
- Eliminate hassle of mixing particulate grafts. Eliminate graft wash out.
- Radiolucent on day of surgery – Radiopaque in 3-6 months
- Only $50 per piece. Sold in Packs of 5.
- Available in Large: 10mm in Diameter x 20mm in Length
- OsteoGen® proven safe, and clinically effective for use with implants for over 30 years
Bond Apatite: Bone Graft Cement
Bond Apatite is a new grafting product that combines biphasic calcium sulfate with a formula of hydroxyapatite granules in a pre-filled syringe to create a self-setting cement for bone graft procedures.
- Easy to prepare & Use! Delivered in a dual-chamber, pre-filled syringe, containing the granulated powder and physiological saline.
- Self-setting cement, with an ability to attach to and set at the work site and to bond to granular bone substitutes, preventing them from moving.
- Membrane coverage is advisable but not essential
- Convenient to work with and shape significantly reduces treatment time and makes the clinician’s work easier.
- Exactly the same as MIS 4Matrix.
RAPTOS Prefilled Syringe
Raptos graft is a mixture of allograft mineralized cortical and cancellous chips in a convenient syringe with a filter cap. Curved syringe for better access to site. The cancellous and cortical blend forms an osteoconductive scaffold providing volume enhancement and effective site development for successful dental implant placement.
The PTFE 4-0 suture with a 16 mm reverse cutting needle, 3/8 circle, is the most popular of the smaller 4-0 sutures, especially for dental implant and bone grafting procedures. Cytoplast Comparison: CS0618RC.
- 16mm, 3/8 Circle – 18″(45cm)
- 100% Medical Grade PTFE sutures . Undyed, Uncoated, Monofilament.
- Eliminates bacterial wicking,
- Biologically inert and chemically non-reactive.
- Excellent handling and knot security. Little or no package memory
- Sold in Package of 12 sutures.
Disposable Bone Scraper
The sterile, angled disposable bone scraper makes providing your patients with mineralized cortical bone easier than ever before.
Harvesting of osteogenic Autogenous bone grafting with the Osseous Glider allows harvesting vital bone in large or small amounts and from any surface.
Autogenous bone is considered the gold standard and has several advantages over other augmentation techniques including short healing times, favorable bone quality, lower material costs, no risk of disease transmission or antigenicity, and predictability in the repair of larger defects or greater atrophy. If you’ve never used an angled scraper, you won’t believe how much easier it is to use than a straight scraper. The secret is to hold the angled Glider at a 35-degree angle on the ridge.