Dental implant treatments are safe. More than 90% are successful. But that’s not good enough. Because a failed dental implant can be agonizing for everyone involved. With today’s techniques, treatment times and opportunities for patients with risk factors have improved significantly. But correctly assessing implant stability and osseointegration is still a challenge.
- Assess implant stability and the degree of osseointegration
- Shorten treatment time and better manage risk patients
- Easily interpret results through intuitive color coding based on the ISQ scale
- Enables efficient communication with patients & collaboration with colleagues
- Extract data, share files and analyze implant and treatment data through Osstell Connect
- Remote back-up and support
- Share patients between multiple IDx’s
The SmartPeg is used together with the measurement instruments Osstell IDx or Osstell ISQ. Both instruments measure the resonance frequency of a SmartPeg, when it is attached to an implant.
The SmartPegs are single patient use items. To avoid damage to the implant, the SmartPeg material is quite soft, which limits the lifetime of the threads.
Osstell IDx Comes With
Note: SmartPegs, needed when measuring on a patient, are ordered separately.