- More than 70 years experience in the dental industry
- More than 30 years expertise in dental implantology
- An industrial site of 9,400 m2
- Over 400 employees
- 5 subsidiaries operating worldwide
- Products distributed in more than 100 countries
- A turnover of +50 million € in 2018
- Ergonomic design for a better grip of the instrument
- Bayonet attachment system that allows to insert the hooks and / or son ends in a single gesture!
- High frequency of micro-impacts (up to 20 movements per second) making it the fastest system in the world!
- Unique! Operation without reset: keeps a continuous working axis
- Intuitive intensity adjustment ring for controlled working comfort
- Wide variety of inserts to answer all cases of prosthesis removal
- Connects on any type of electric or pneumatic motor
- Universal torque wrench, compatible with all implant systems
- Extreme clamping accuracy thanks to 7 detachable torque levels
- Automatic disengagement for optimum safety
- Only 135 gr for a better freedom of movement
- Micro-head for easy mouth access
- 100 ° optimal angulation of the head to facilitate access to the posterior sectors
- Easy maintenance : monoblock design with a smooth surface limiting areas of bacterial retention
- The Safe Remover® crown and bridge remover enables you to successfully carry out crown and bridge removals.
- Comfort and safety : the square rod allows for high stability of the insert on the porcelain (no risk of slipping)
- New one-click single attachment system (bayonet): fast attachment and hooks will not unscrew
- No damage to the bridge : the wire-tips act in line with the coronary abutment, without any rotation*
For the past 70 years, Anthogyr has been proving that an independent company on human scale can compete effectively with the biggest players on the market.
Industrial expertise, innovation and individual commitment are the 3 powerful values that uphold and continually drive company’s comprehensive solution concept.
Anthogyr’s aim today is to reinforce its position as a key player in implantology, continuing to improve daily practice for customers, both dentists and laboratories, and offering solutions with significant added values.
- Creation of the company and manufacturing of the 1st contra-angle.
- First subcontracted manufacture of dental implants