Universal Torque Wrench
The precision of the screwing of the prosthetic element on the implant is essential for the success of the implant treatment. The ideal tensioning makes it possible to guard against any risk of unscrewing or fracturing of the screw. Calibrated screwing can only be guaranteed by using a precision instrument with a torque setting.The Torq Control ® Torque Wrench perfectly meets these requirements.
- Universal torque wrench, compatible with all implant systems
- Extreme clamping accuracy thanks to 7 detachable torque levels
- Automatic disengagement for optimum safety
- Only 135 gr for a better freedom of movement
- Micro-head for easy mouth access
- 100 ° optimal angulation of the head to facilitate access to the posterior sectors
- Easy maintenance : monoblock design with a smooth surface limiting areas of bacterial retention
Automatic crown and bridge removal
Precision instrument equipped with a torque adjustment system for screwing prosthetic components at speciﬁed torque settings.
Automatic declutching when the selected torque is reached of screw tightening
Micro-head and ergonomic handle
7 torque levels (10 to 35 N.cm) and universal connection of the prosthetic mandrels
Easy and rapid use
Torq Control® – Universal Torque Wrench by ANTHOGYR
Precise torque tightening of the restorative parts to the implant is mandatory for success. Accurately locking of the abutment screw will help to avoid any risk of screw loosening. Accurate tightening also eliminates possibility of over tightening and any potential damage to the screw.
Calibrated tightening can only be guaranteed through the use of a precision instrument offering a torque control system.
The dynamometrical manual wrench *Torq Control®has been specially designed to be the mos accurate system available on the market today.
Main advantages of Torq Control®
- Universal torque wrench, recommended with any type of implants
- Perfect control of torque at 7 torque values (10/15/20/25/30/32/35N.cm)
- Automatic declutching for optimum security when reaching desired torque
- Lightweight for a ease of use
- Optimized access in mouth thanks to the small head size
- 100° angulated micro-head for easy access in mouth, especially in difficult to reach posterior
- One piece design with smooth surface to limit bacterial retention
- Must have tool for All-on-Four treatment
3 Easy and Simple Steps
Select the recommended torque
The screw automatically stops when the selected torque is reached
5000 in 200 coups / min
Tool type according to NF EN ISO 1797-1
Diameter of the tools (mm) according to NF EN ISO 1797-1
Head height (mm)
Head angulation (°)
Maximum length of the tool (mm)*
Purchase now for just $875 USD
Why Torq Control?
Recommended with any type of implants
Perfect control of torque with 7 torques values: 10/15/20/25/30/32/35N.cm
Automatic declutching prevent the screw from loosening and fractur
Lightweight (only 135g) for a better freedom of movement. 100° angulated micro-head provides optimized access in mouth (posterior areas).
One piece design with smooth surface to limit bacterial retention. It can withstand sterilization (in an autoclave at 135°C).
High precision design and manufacturing.