Manual crown and bridge removal
- The Safe Remover® crown and bridge remover enables you to successfully carry out crown and bridge removals.
- Comfort and safety : the square rod allows for high stability of the insert on the porcelain (no risk of slipping)
- New one-click single attachment system (bayonet): fast attachment and hooks will not unscrew
- No damage to the bridge : the wire-tips act in line with the coronary abutment, without any rotation*
crown and bridge remover
Instrument intended for the removal of fixed prostheses (unitary or plural).
Square section rod
Increased stability of the device. Good maintenance of the instrument.
ATD wire tip system reduces stress on bridges *
Excellent stability in use and reduced risk of fracture of the prosthesis
Bayonet hooking system
Easy handling and secure locking.
Easy storage and maintenance.
Purchase now for just $205 USD
Safe Remover Features
- Square section rod
- Bayonet hooking system
- ATD wire tip system reduces stress on bridges *
- Sterilization box