Benefits of Choosing Synthetics for Bone Grafting Procedures
It is important to have the right bone grafting materials for your practice. It ensures higher revenue, decreased practice costs, improves the surgeries outcome and also experience a happier and more satisfied patient because their implant was a success.
- No risk of disease contamination
- Increased revenue for your practice
- High success rate
- Easily attainable and available
- Easy to use in surgeries
- Has the ability to heal minor defects on its own
- Tailored resorption profiles available depending on the surgical need
Purest Synthetic Bone Graft
Cerasorb M delivers the purest form ß-TCP available in the world.
- 99% Purity – The international standards group ICDD uses curasan ß-TCP as a worldwide standard
- Cerasorb® M provides maximum porosity for better resorption in bone grafting procedures
- CERASORB M is resorbed from both outer and inner pore surfaces, allowing resorption at the same rate of new bone formation.
- Osteoconductive producing an Optimal microenvironment for osteoblast adhesion
Synthetic Gold Standard
Exacting production standards result in a pure phase ß-TCP that has become the industry standard (IDDC). Higher levels of purity ensure that the body doesn‘t have to process impurities before beginning the healing and regeneration process.
CERASORB M is completely resorbed while simultaneously creating new bone formation!
Different stages of absorption and remodeling
Granule completely surrounded by lamellar bone tissue
- Osteoclasts starting the resorption process along outside margin of granule
- Resorption from inside to outside: osteoblast bone-building activity within center of granule
- Resorption from outside to inside: central building of osteons
- New bone formation, containing osteocytes, throughout former defect site with no fibrous tissue formation. Residual CERASORB fragments remain, with osteoblasts still actively mineralizing the margins.