Using Futudent, dentists can document and share their own point of view through recordings and live presentations that include video, still pictures, voice and text.
Video helps dental care providers explain and document more easily than ever before. This in turn helps patients replace fear with understanding and informs better decision-making for their treatment.
LECTURING, STUDY CLUBS, AND PRESENTATIONS
Use video to demonstrate techniques, evaluate, document and present in universities, CE and private training. Video helps dentists visually document and explain cases and treatments to patients and colleagues more easily than a mirror and a still camera
EASY TO USE RECORDING SOFTWARE AND CLOUD BASED SERVICE
- The Futudent recording software is controlled with foot pedal: you start and stop recording just by pressing the pedal for 2 seconds, and with quick press you take still images and create bookmark for editing purposes.
- You can also add text to the videos and images
CLOUD BASED SERVICE
- All the recorded/uploaded material are saved to our secured cloud.
- Naturally, you may also save the videos on your own computer, USB driver, local server, etc.
- You can access your Futudent account anytime, anywhere and with any device connected to the Internet.
- You can store, access and share your videos and/or selected images both publicly and with closed groups of people and attach messages and other files to them.
|Video Resolution||4K UHD||1080p30||1080p30|
|Still Resolution||8/13 Mpix||2/3.4 Mpix||2 Mpix|
|Size (w/o lens)||32 x 28 x 23 mm||24 x 20 x 23|
|Weight (body only)||23 grams||12 grams|
UHD video, high resolution,
Good overall performance,
| Miniature loupe mount POV,
Sony IMX sensor
⟩ Standard 16mm