Bond Apatite: Bone Graft Cement by Augma Biomaterials
Bond Apatite is a new grafting product that combines biphasic calcium sulfate with a formula of hydroxyapatite granules in a pre-filled syringe to create a self-setting cement for bone graft procedures.
- Easy to prepare & Use! Delivered in a dual-chamber, pre-filled syringe, containing the granulated powder and physiological saline.
- Self-setting cement, with an ability to attach to and set at the work site and to bond to granular bone substitutes, preventing them from moving.
- Membrane coverage is advisable but not essential
- Convenient to work with and shape significantly reduces treatment time and makes the clinician’s work easier.
- Exactly the same as MIS 4Matrix.